- 124 Ha (306 Acres) high rainfall property mid distance Wangaratta - Benella in rising Banksdale district
- excellent undulating grazing areas with balance native timbers predominantly apple and red box, stringy bark, peppermint and manna gum. Abundant native wildlife plus deer species.
- Property is broken by quiet gullies, remote valleys with three seasonal creeks and additional water from two surface dams.
- twelve acre long term government road lease additional to freehold.
- power located within 300 metres of front gate but choice of northern slopes ideal for off grid power installation & house sites with mountain & valley views.